Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is there actually any "firewood" left around the camps in Darfur?

Everytime they do a news story on Darfur the same story is told about the women being raped when they leave the camp for firewood. I take leave to doubt that there is a twig of firewood left anywhere around the camps at this point. There don't look to be many trees about anyway. Perhaps they should say "fuel" for their fires. Maybe they are using dung or something. I also doubt there is an animal left alive and able to make dung anywhere near the camps. I am sure the fuel sources have been seriously depleted by the massive amounts of people living in the camps for the last few years. I start to doubt the validity of some of the stories and think that the UN is embroidering a bit to ram home the seriousness of the situation. Maybe people prefer to live in the camps where they get free food. In fact if the UN is so fucking great, why haven't they solved this crisis yet?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Eggs and mayonaise for a little ass. I don't meant that you are a little ass, donkey! You know what I do mean though wink wink, nudge, nudge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home