Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

French tourists spreading their funk at the Harley Davidson dealership

My friend's husband is a mechanic for a Harley Davidson dealer. He doesn't like Harley's and rides a BMW but that's a different story. One day a group of French tourists came in to the dealership. This cracks me up already because I know how much the French hate Americans and you can't get more American than Harley Davidson. The French people went into the clothing boutique area. The girl that worked there said that they stank so bad she was gagging. The French people were trying on the clothes and smearing their body funk on them. The girl told my friend's husband she didn't even want to let them try on the clothes because she was afraid they would ruin them. Of course my friend's husband knows I hate the French, so he couldn't wait to tell me this story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home