Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

3 earthquakes in 4 days, enough already!

Urgghhh.. We keep having these little earthquakes. 3.7. 3.7, 3.5. Just quick little shakes, but the Hellhound and I hate em. We hates em real bad. I have had to change where I sit at the supper table because there is a heavy cabinet over one side, where I am used to sit. But no longer, I would not be able to get out of the way fast enough if a big one comes. Devil Dog gives an oddly emasculated yip at the earthquakes. Well, actually he is emasculated, so no wonder.

6 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger seejanemom said...

HEeLL-OOoo...it was International Orgasm Day on the 22nd. The aftershocks from China ALONE are enough to shake the fillings right out of your teeth...So don't be a victim. Join the fun!!!

 
At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seejanemom if that is the case there will be about 100,000,000
Chinese born next September.

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Pat Patterson said...

And then losing to Arizona!

 
At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas MissC. Don't let those quakes get to you.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Do the Chinese have orgasms? I have a lot of Chinese friends and I hear the women never have orgasms, ever. Well I guess the men do. That's a lot of orgasms!

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger seejanemom said...

That's because they have those little rice dicks.

I'm sure they just take matters into their own hands. A girl's gotta do, you know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home