Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I tried to watch An Inconvenient Truth

but I started cracking up when Al Gore totally negated everything he said by showing his diagram of the Earth right at the beginning of the movie. He told a story about a teacher of his and then showed a map and reconnected South America and Africa as they were before they split into separate continents. Thus proving that the earth has changed mightily over the centuries and will continue to do so in the future. There is nothing humans can do to stop it. Then he jumped right into hurricane Katrina, I started laughing so hard I couldn't take it any more. Besides which, he is a gross bloated toad with a dull droning voice and it's hard to look at him. He is full out creepy! So I turned off his galleon sized ass and watched A Scanner Darkly, instead.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger gary said...

Is that any way to talk about our rightful President, Al Gore?

On global warming see:

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2006/10/2E4E2D37-044C-4051-895D-1443B317B739.html

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Of course the Earth's been warming since the ice age. Damn, for a minute there I forgot how to spell earth!@

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home