Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Miss C's neighbor's fabulous art work!

After I saw the movie The Queen last night I walked by my distant neighbor's lovely anti-Bush artwork stationed in his front yard. The art changes but it is always anti-Republican. Republicans=fascists and stuff like that. I snuck back tonight to take a pic.

The text on the message says "It's very sad that we are outraged at a word like fuck and indifferent to a word like war." I am not sure who he thinks is indifferent, obviously he is not indifferent. I know I am not indifferent.

I was with the lesbian, new age neighbors and of course they were fans of the art piece. The artist was standing by his art billing and cooing with another leftist as I walked by. I tried to slip by unnoticed but the artist zeroed in on me, jumped in front of me and stuck his face in mine and said "Hi' all smugly as if he was sure I was going to congratulate him on his magnificence. Crazies are drawn to me like moths to a flame. Like recognizing like, no doubt. Sadly, I had to disappoint him. I am not an admirer, but definitely amused. All I could say was, "Poor Bush."

I read that the artist has been visited by the secret service not on account of his threatening art work but because he sent an email to Bush warning him not to visit our fair city.

8 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

yeah you can tell what a peace loving guy he is. he might as well admit he's for the other side! I was just surfing your blog!

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger seejanemom said...

FABULOUS MISS C----------

Where went the CATWOMAN photo on the main page????

Awaiting something JUST as exciting.

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Devil's advocate" returns.

The guy completely missed the opportunity to include a Sledgehammer in the composition.

1. The amount of force it takes to drive the knife into a "thick" skull. (Just an image that flashed through my mind when I looked at the photo.)
2. Rebuilding (Iraq, New Orleans)
3. "Sledgehammer" (reference to the "F" word.
4. And:
"If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land"

He could have used a stalk of celery instead of the knife and titled it "Veggies for Peace!"

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ralph, when I was a little bitty girl and would listen to Peter Paul and Mary singing "If I had a Hammer," I misheard the line, "If I had a song to sing" as, "If I had a chocolate cake! I'd eat in in the mooorrrning, I'd eat it in the evening, all over this laand

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

As for my pic, Janey. I was linked by a website that is critical of my new commander in chief, the honorable Ron Dellums. There is a watchdog website run by an Oakland community activist.

Although I am reserving my opinion of our new mayor until he actually has a chance to implement his policies and have not criticized him, I was afraid that I might get in trouble or possibly fired for some of my columns, should the mayor's office be monitoring some of his detractors and follow the links to me. I removed the immediately apparent photo for safety's sake. I was geeting a ton of traffic from that link.

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are concerned about your posting this threatening photo regarding our Commander in Chief. We will be in touch.

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

 
At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe what the artist is trying to say is "Clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack."

If Miss C created her own artwork that resembled that created by her distant neighbor, but had an image of Hillary with a knife stuck in her forhead, the tolerant left would burn her out of, or in, her house.

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You are right on that score Ralphy! My neighbors would have my guts for garters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home