Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Movies I have seen, in order of bestness

Catch a Fire (You never wanted anyone to blow up a nuclear plant so bad in your life!)
The Departed (Poor Leonardo DiCaprio, you feel so bad for his character and really hate Marky Mark, but he sure is purty)
Zodiac (1970's nostalgia hit me bad)
Smartest Guys in the Room (Enron motherf&*kers!!!)
Paradise Now (Kids of Palestinian "collaborators" feel guilty and wish to blow themselves up to prove they are more loyal than their lilly livered dads, depressing, but good anyway)
Open Water 2, Adrift (Do not watch 1 0r 2 if you scuba dive or go boating!)
Shooter (not very good, the shooting part is fun and more accurate than in most movies. It's the first time they show people aiming ahead of a moving target, but Mary Mark is sure purty and I will watch the actor Michael Pena in anything)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home