Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

"A man may have as bad a heart as he chooses,

if his conduct is within the rules."

Oliver Wendall Holmes Jr.

This quote epitomizes the difference between conservatives and liberals. Often liberals disdain the rule of law and claim that it infringes upon rights (not God given rights because they don't believe in God, but some natural rights, whatever that means) Liberals do however set great store upon the idea of thought control. To liberals thoughts are often worse than actions. They believe if only they could get people to stop having bad thoughts about people of other races the world will be a perfect, peaceful paradise. I do not belive that liberals themselves are free of racist or hateful thoughts. I believe that liberals have racist thoughts everyday. They hate white Christians and Israelis and certainly members of the darker races as well. They just don't verbalize the hatred and they project it on others to set up a smokescreen. Like the inquisitors, liberals are probably more guilty than those they publically excoriate.

I am currently in the midst of a battle with a commenter from UC Berekely. This battle has gone on for 3 months now over a column about race relations. The commenter, a white man, is very upset about my opinions about inner city Blacks and has spent many hours telling me how unacceptable my thoughts are to him. He obsessively checks my blog. He has accused me of being a "sociopath." That's dangerous sociopath to you, Sir! Of course I do not know him, nor do I have any contact with him, but he cannot stand the fact that I have ideas which are in opposition to his. I, on the other hand do not care what he thinks, wrong as he may be. As I have said before, I have never, nor will I ever cause harm to another human being, what I think is my own business.

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Conan The Librarian said...

Dear ms C,
I gave up one blog because of the relentless "how dare you defend the bloodthirsty racist Joooz" stuff from one dipshit. Here youcan say what you want and theoretically no PC allowed. Hell be anti PC short of racist and undocumented slurs. I hate my PR neighbor and it is because he is PR among other things. Too freeking bad I say. More power to you Miss C.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ta very much Conan!

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger The Vegas Art Guy said...

Wow, from Berkely of all places? Who would thunk that? Maybe the tye dye fumes finally got to him...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home