Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

City liberals are pretty damn useless

I was just commenting on Mo Rocca's blog regarding the intelligence, or lack thereof, of Bush, always a favorite topic for the liberals. In the comment, I said that Bush has the ability to do many things liberals cannot. Riding a horse, flying a jet, using a chainsaw. practical things. Anyway, right after I typed that comment, I walked into a pit of liberal conversation in the ladies staff room. One of my liberal co-workers was telling another,

"I need to have someone come in and do some work around my house."

The other woman said, "What kind of work?"

The first replied, "I need someone to hang some pictures and install 2 glass doorknobs. I could try to do it myself, but I don't have any tools."

What the fuck? You can't hang pictures, I am thinking. What kind of people have neither a hammer nor a screw driver? Useless liberals that's who!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

All my life I've been, as they say nowadays, mechanically challenged. And it's given me a massive inferiority complex; no, that's a lie, I actually am inferior when it comes to fixing things or figuring out how to make machinery work. Anyhow, what I'm getting to is this: how can a person who falls short in the realm of the practical go on feeling so superior in the this is the way the world should be run department?

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Hypocrisy I guess!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home