Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mohammed lied, people died!

The leftists' favorite mantra, "Bush lied, people died," is trumped I fear, by the fact that Mohammed made up a big, big story about talking to Allah and hundreds of thousands of people have been dying needlessly ever since. All this killing is supposedly justified by a really badly written novel that makes The DaVinci Code look like great literature. There is no life after death people, there is only nothingness. To kill others in the name of Allah, for some supposed reward in the afterlife is stupid and also selfish, in and of itself. Do you think that Allah, if he actually existed, would approve of such a selfish motive as the desire to meet 72 virgins as a true religious reason for slaughtering innocent men, women and children? Does Allah have to co-opt men in such a way to get them to believe in him? Does he have to promise them constant sexual gratification? Is Islam an orgiastic sex cult? 72 virgins in exchange for spilling the blood of innocent children sounds more like a deal Satan would make to get people to sell him their souls. Perhaps you've all been tricked by the Demon and are turning yourselves into Demons for Satan. I think Satan is calling his army back to hell one by one. Al Zarqawi is the latest of Satan's soldiers to return to his Dark Lord. Here the Muslims are, laying a guilt trip on the evil, sexually obsessed West and all along they are merely projecting. The desire to get laid, how licentious and filthy minded of you. Does it make you pure of heart to want to live the phat life in heaven, with all your chicks? No it does not, it makes you, one, a loser on earth, because if you are unhappy on earth and can't get laid here, it is your own damn fault, and two, it makes you a deluded fool for believing you will become anything other than a rotting, bug infested corpse..

8 Comments:

At 7:16 AM , Blogger -bRad said...

Well I tried sacrificing a bunch of beers at the bar to meet my 72 virgins, but it hasn't worked yet.

Many religions are hypocritical, but the people that follow them never see that and are always able to rationalize their beliefs.

BTW the "Bush Lied..." mantra is full of crap. Nobody can seem to prove what he supposedly "lied" about.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

1. Open your eyes, girl: no book can make “The DaVinci Code” looks fine. None. There are books as bad written as Brown’s novel; maybe, they can be as bad as Brown’s books, but not worse.

2. Well, it is obvious that fanatic Muslims are not the most rational people in this old planet, and using intellectual arguments is not likely the most effective way to communicate with them. You know, they are not going to hear you; in fact, they are going to cut your head before you give them the first of 1000000 possible explanations about why the roots of their religion is anything but decent, constructive or good in the moral sense.

But you give us an assert which is just a prejudice: “There is no life after death people, there is only nothingness”. You can demonstrate there is no life after death. Well, I can’t either demonstrate there is life after death, although I believe it and I’ve decided believing in God. There was a man called Jesus Christ, and He said that He was God’s Son. I trust in Him. I believe He did miracles and I believe He resurrected on the third day. You could say that I’m just a happy monkey with the head full of fantasies. But indeed you can’t.

I could say that being completely rational is a nice aspiration, but that is today as far of our possibilities, and as far of our nature, as when we walked in the African savanna running from lions or from our opponents whom we had just stolen their apples! But really it is not either my argument.

Once again, it is not a problem of faith; it is a matter of human nature and principles. A few days ago I read an Anne Coulter’s sentence in which she said that American democrats believe they are gods, and so they can do whatever want to do. And, while reading that sentence, I though about commies, and how they killed millions of people in the name of a supposed and visibly false equality. One of the first things the commies do when he can, is forbidding the religion, particularly if the religion is Christian (since one of the principles of the Christianity is the freedom of all people (we was created in the image and likeness of God, therefore free), and intellectual (since Christ used parables and metaphors to predicate His teachings, asking for people interprets them)). Communism is radically and basically atheist, and it is at the same time radically and basically malign. But Communism pretends being radically and basically rational --inspired by Marx, a pseudo scientific--. I mean, the problem is not religion, and the problem is not if there’s or not life after death. The problem is... Ok, we are the problem. Or, at least, a lot of us. Ups, long comment, sorry. I think the religion is a manifestation of the real problem as graphic and enlightening as any other.


By the way, Losantos has interviewed today to Eduardo Aguirre, US Ambassador in Spain. He is a Cuban immigrant.

And by the way, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! (4th July, here in Spain).

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

PS: Miss C, I suppose you think I’ve forgotten the column/essay you recom-mended me ten days ago. Quiet, I remember perfectly and I’m reading it. The problem is that the English of the text is not the easiest, and I’m trying to be a bit critic. Al-though I like the image employed by Whittle, maps, coasts and all those geographic terms to confront objective (?) reality and human perceptions and prejudices, maybe author’s conviction about rationalist values and my own are not the same, or even about what he considers natural --in opposition to primary/barbaric comportments and kind of social relations--, and what I consider natural. I’ll tell you.

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

PPS: By the, I'm going to read now a column by Michelle Malkin (in Spanish, published by the conservative site I speak often about). Do you like Michelle Malkin? Maybe a bit less rightist than Coulter, or not? :P

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

J.Doe, I like Malkin, although I prefer humor and Ann is funnier. I do disagree with Michelle about the subject of Japanese internment camps, but I mostly agree with everything else she says. And yes, the DaVinci code is bad literature, but then most best sellers are. You also know that I have no problem with rational religious people that do not cause harm to others. I don't even care if you want to run around and pretend to be a commie. I just can't let you get power.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

I doubt it is a question of rational religious people against irrational religious people, but of rational people against irrational people. The atheism guaranties nothing.

Well, I have began recently to read Malkin's articles (since they are translated), so I don't know the vast majority of her beliefs. But until now I like and I use to agree with this woman. The last column spoke about New York Times and the program of financial spy.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Are there 72 virgins in Montana Brad???

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger -bRad said...

I am trying to find them...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home