Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Its clear that the Palestinians do not want peace

The Palestinians have nothing but their victimhood. Continual victimhood. That is their only industry, their only export. They have no concrete plan to help their own people and so they need world support, just to exist. How do they get support? They force Israel to attack them and run around crying victim. I say let's call their bluff this time. Ignore what is happening in Gaza. If the Palestinians are content to arouse the wrath of Israel, let them live, or die, with the consequences of their actions.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have handed out a many a dollar to a drunk that in my heart knew he would by a pint of wine instead of that meal he was begging for.

One day I decided ... no more. From then on I said come with me and I'll buy you a meal. If your answer is no, please just give me the money ... sorry I'm not going to be played the fool anymore. It's not good for you or me!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

See this pic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home