Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Arabs need an image make-over.

I have to admit to a bit of bias. I am biased against people that make beautiful little girls wear ugly scarves over their hair. It is jarring to my eye to see these lovely young ladies got up in some tasteless floral rag. Its hard for me to feel pity for people that would do such a thing. Most people in most cultures try to make themselves as attractive as possible. When I see witchy old crones in their ugly black garb, I think, you know, I have absolutely nothing in common with these people, they are from another planet. Why would old ladies have to cover their hair, it's impossible for them to be sexually provacative at that age. Is wearing a hair covering while old the Muslim equivilent of dressing too sexy for your age? Is it like making the wrong assumption that you are still hot or something? I see Israelis, who often physically resemble Arabs, but dress like Westerners, and I can identify with them. If the Israelis all looked like Orthodox Jews, I am afraid I would not like them very much. But most of the Israelis don't dress Orthodox. They are like me. I can get behind them in a way I can't get behind the totally foreign, weirdly garbed Arab women. It's bad to be so shallow, I know, but I am being honest here.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

They are very, very gay, John Doe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home