Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Mean streak!

One of my co-workers had a birthday this week. I went to the 99 cent store to find gag gifts for him. I got some party poppers. Everyone was coming over to pop poppers. Some people were scared to make a loud noise. One of my co-workers is a pacifist from Hong Kong. We had to really twist his arm to get him to pull a popper. Once he did it though he smelled the gun powder and became a convert. He was savoring the delicious smell of the gun powder. So I told him it was in his blood, since the Chinese invented gun powder. It was a racial memory. Then my other co-worker, the fratty, self admitted male chauvinist pig type of co-worker, who is of British and Norwegian ancestry, said, "Yes, the Chinese invented gun powder, but it took my ancestors to put the mean streak in any invention."

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You awakened the Chinese guy's inner warrior-does this mean he's no longer a pacifist? If smelling gunpowder can convert people, then maybe Starbucks should do a blind smell test with ground coffee beans in one corner and gunpowder in another. I can dream, can't I?

BTW, I went to BlameBush via your blogroll. Please tell me that it's satire. It's too good to be legitimately leftist. Sorry, I'm kinda dense when it comes to spotting fakes. I was never any good at those goddamned "Where's Waldo" books either.

 
At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant 'blindfolded' in the first paragraph. Sorry, my bad.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes Noah he is doing satire! I think he is the funniest guy alive! He does get a lot of hate mail from conservatives who misunderstand him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home