Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

European athletes are big babies!

I was watching a US open tennis match yesterday. An American, Robby Genepri and a German, Tommy Haas were playing. The American was winning the match but then his European opponent had to stop playing and have his tummy rubbed. Then he came back and beat the American in a tie breaker set. It was like watching the Europeans play soccer. I just can't stand them. I can't, they disgust me. They have absolutely no manhood to me. Eunuchs, all.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there footage on YouTube?

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

There should be. The guy's trainer was telling him that the US fans would laugh him out of the stadium if he did not get back in the game and play. Baby, baby, baby.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Elbonian, Do Europeans play rugby? I think of the peoples of the British isles as rugby players. The Australians and New Zealanders clearly have big ballocks. The people of Europe that play mainly soccer are pussies! Eunuchs! Slaves! Dogs! Women! I curse them and despise them and yes they are big babies who need their tummies rubbed. I would much rather have Americans lumped with Mexicans than with the vile sissies that are Europeans!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home