Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, September 01, 2006

I wish Iranians could have nuclear power

I like Iranians very much. I think that they are a warm and friendly people. I know that Iran needs nuclear power. I am sorry that we can't feel comfortable letting them enrich uranium. I wish that they had chosen a moderate path and had not elected a hardliner who has vowed to destroy Israel. I don't want to go to war and kill thousands of Iranians. I don't want to drop bombs on Iran. A lot of Iranians are innocent and do not support their government. They will die just as easily as the ones who want to destroy Israel and kill Americans. I hope like hell it does not come to that.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Iranians are sitting on what are perhaps the world's largest oil reserves. Now I'm no expert on energy needs, but I think the 'we need nuclear energy' talking point is embarrasingly transparent. If anyone needs nuclear energy, it's the US. We haven't built a single nuke plant since the 1970s (or something crazy like that) because of the hysterical Eco-Left™!

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger BHCh said...

I work for the nuclear industry, and believe me it's not the cheapest source of energy. It's not something I would recommend a country starting from scratch and as n says sitting on oil.

Crucially, you don't need to enrich uranium to have nuclear power. I don't want war but thanks to the Russians, Chinese and the UN I don't see any way around it.

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger Jersusalem Photography said...

Hi, I like your site. You have very poinient and intellectual commentary, although, I don't think wishing Iran nuclear power for any reason is reasonable - they've got more solar and petro fuel than any other place on Earth. What Iran needs and deserves is different leadership with a tollerant ideology. The method to attaining that is the difficult part.

Best Regards,
Ronn

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

The Iranians need to sell that oil. They don't have too many exports except for their carpets!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home