Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, October 09, 2006

99 cent store chump!

I went to the 99 cent store yesterday and as I stood in line at the the counter with my purchases I got to see the ghetto unfortunates explain to the Afghani store owners why they could not afford the full purchase price of their items. The Afghanis are long suffering and incredibly patient with the denizens of the inner city. They take a lot of abuse and often are threatened and acused of overcharging customers. I guess it beats living under the Taliban!

When I finally got to the counter I realized that for being a good citizen I would actually be punished by being the only person to be charged the full purchase price of my items, including taxes.

It is hell to watch the inner city thugs buying nothing but junk food for their children and then cursing at the store clerks over the price of the crap. They have only to walk a few blocks further and they could buy real groceries for much cheaper. The real reason the poor are fat and riddled with diabetes is that they are the laziest of mankind. Sorry, this is a rant I am just disgusted right now.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Here, the 99 cent stores ("tienda de los veinte duros", "tienda de todo a euro") are usually owned by Chinese inmigrants who sell extra low quality objects (not groceries) and rarely speak a good Spanish. Well, they don't speak Spanish at all. But at least they understand the term "Capitalism". It's ok.

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well it's hard for people that speak chinese to speak any other language well. Their tongues can't get around them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home