Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Speaking of looking washed out.

When I was a belly dancer I danced with 2 women that called themselves Leila. We had blond Leila and dark Leila. Blond Leila was from Southern Illinois. Emphasis on the "Southern." She died her hair red later on and looked a lot like Jessica Rabbit. It was incredibly cool to go anywhere with her as all eyes would turn to her anytime we entered a room. She was a really terrible dancer though, no rhythm at all. Anyway I was dancing on the same night with her and I wasn't feeling well. I thought I looked pale. So I said, "I hope I don't look too white under stage lights." Blond Leila said proudly, "Why Hunny, we are white!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home