Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Skirt man

Every morning, on my way to work, I see the same homeless guy standing in the doorway of a shop in Chinatown. He is a tall, muscular and very masculine, middle aged Black man. From his head to his waist he dresses normally. From his knees to his toes, he dresses normally. But from his waist to his knees he wears, and always has worn, women's skirts. Sometimes he wears a short, white tennis skirt. Sometimes he wears a long floral patterned skirt. This morning he wore a plain brown, calf length skirt with his down jacket, athletic socks and tennis shoes. I have never seen him wearing pants, no matter how cold it gets. No one knows why and of course we would be too afraid to ask him. We all just call him "Skirt Man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home