Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Pan handling for drugs!

There's a really great news segment on my local news station, called People Behaving Badly, by reporter Stanley Roberts. Stanley films idiots disregarding and deliberately flouting laws.

Recently he did a story on pan handlers who beg for money on the streets of San Francisco. He taped them begging with their cups. Every time they would get enough money they would go and buy crack, smoke it and go back to begging, get some more money, buy some more crack, etc.

Before any one starts to accuse me of racism, the guy buying the crack and the guy selling the crack in the video are both white! Stanley Roberts is Black.

Check out the video for yourselves!

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! You are racist because you implied that the beggers were black.

(don't ask me how, but you did)

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger gary said...

Damn white people should quit blaming the Man and get a job.

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I know, I know. I am compassion impaired!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home