Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

That's so gay, that's so gay, that's so gay!

In Santa Rosa California its ok to discriminate on the basis of religion. But not on the basis of sexual identity. High school student Rebekah Rice retorted "That's so gay!" after some witty fellow student razzed her about her Mormon religion by asking, "Do you have 10 moms?"

Rebekah got a warning and a notation in her file, but I feel deep down in my heart that teenagers say a lot worse things than the word gay used in a derogatory manner. I truly believe neither comment was worthy of note. Had I been the principal, I would have laughed it off and taken the shit storm from all the gays. I would have just told them not to be so gay! Obviously gays are different, cuz they get their feelings hurt so easily.

Miss C is however a conservative and so is not bound by any rules regarding political correctness and is going to exercise her free speech at every opportunity. So, the next time any commenter says anything she does not like, she will shut them down by saying, "That's so gay!" Or worse, "You're so gay!"

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy go lucky kinda of guy. I hope that don't make me GAY!

To my credit ... I've never owned a leisure suit even when they were popular.

I thought they were so GAY!

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Thank God you never did wear a leisure suit, Jacky boy. They are unmanly in the extreme!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home