Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Woodpecker rat a tat tatting on the telephone pole!










Yesterday I took a pic of the woodpecker who is pecking away at the pole in front of my house. He has been here for a week or so. There is also a strange crow that mimics the woodpecker's pecking sound. He sits in the tree and watches the woodpecker and imitates him pretty well. While I was taking the pic of the woodpecker people on the street began to stop and look at the bird. A Black gay guy with a boom box came across the street and told me about seeing beautiful woodpeckers while he was growing up in Arkansas. No puns intended.

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

My mother-in-law was visiting this weekend. When she got up this morning she said she thought she heard us typing at 5 am. We finally figured it out. There was woodpecker close to her window who had a computer :)

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Is your Mom in law from the DC area too?

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is from Upstate NY.


Leilouta

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Upstate is the country! You immoral girl you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home