Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I look different!

As I walked to the bus stop yesterday, my way was blocked by a large and dangerous crazy man. He stood in the middle of the sidewalk huffing out breaths like an angry buffalo. We made eye contact and I realized that if I got too close to him he would attack me. So I walked around him in a wide arc as he followed me with his eyes.

Wheew, I thought, disaster avoided, but as I progressed down the block I noticed another man staring at me intently out of the yellowed whites of his eyes. "You look different," he said.

"How do you mean different?" I asked.

"Everything about you is different," he said. "Your nose, your lips, your eyes, your hair, everything."

"Thank you, I guess, sir," I said, and walked quickly by.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday is an adventure for you!

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sad to say. I wish my life were boring, but I am a vortex for the crazies!

 
At 3:55 AM , Blogger anita said...

Yes, it really does seem that you tend to meet more wack-jobs than the average person ...

 
At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it makes for excellent blogging, I must say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home