Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Indian cotton farmers committing suicide at massive rates because American and European governments give welfare payments to our farmers

More muderous consequences of liberal policies. Giving subsidies to farmers is on a par with the Dutch paying welfare to artists who can't sell their work. If you can't make a living at something you should move on to another profession. It's the old story of liberals rewarding failure, which goes against Darwinism and natural selection.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh. I should care? Not a single madras plaid shirt in my entire so called wardrobe. No loss here.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I been looking at some madras capris in a few catalogues.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home