Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I did not have sex with those batteries, I swear

At work we have a public battery disposal site. The day before yesterday I brought in a plastic bag full of batteries to dispose of, and little did I realize what a stir that would cause. I asked my Chinese Christian co-worker where the battery can was and 2 of my Black female co-workers hopped up and followed me to the can. As I opened the bag and dumped out the batteries the co-workers poked their nosy noses into the can, saw all the batteries, burst out laughing and said, "Oh my lord, Missy, what have you been doing with all those batteries?"

"Uh," I said, thinking quickly, "I left my flashlight on all night and I've been playing my Game boy and taking lots of pictures! Plus I have been saving these batteries up for over a year!"

"Sure you did," they said skeptically.

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

Why have never ready, when you can have EverReady?

 
At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm ... were they D's or AA's?

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Both!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home