Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Then it's good enough for Miss C!

One woman who was in the jury selection pool for the trial I just served on was waxing lyrical about organic foods in the small break room next to the court room.

"Do you know that McDonald's meat has been discovered to contain little more than kangaroo meat and worms?"

"Ah," I said, very impressed. "Good old kangaroo and witchetty grubs. The traditional diet of the Aboriginal people of Australia. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me!"

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

MickyD's is stripping Aussieland of roos?
Bastids!

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Cooth said...

Some people will believe any urban legend you tell them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home