Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

When the word "President" becomes a verb

Yesterday on the way to the bus stop I had to pass a very hostile, quite tall, good looking Black man. Something about his body language told me that he might attack. I was hesitant about walking near him as it was just him and me, but I decided to chance it. As I got close to him he yelled,

"Osama bin Laden, open up on em!"

"Obama Baracka(sic), President they ass!"

Hmmm.. I wonder who he meant by "they."

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Another magnificent black ticking time bomb. Just a tad more pressure in his head and he woulda blowed up good, real good. A pity when those guys don't stroke out. Think of all the chilluns not yet born that wouldn't be borne by whitey, that debil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home