Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, April 07, 2008

2 serious incidents of racism perpetrated by Blacks

A few weeks ago I was riding the bus. At one bus stop 3 very good looking Black girls boarded the bus.

As they walked down the aisle, one of them said loudly, "Ugh, it stank on here. Smells like ching chong Chinamen."

Last Friday, the bus was so packed the driver was letting people get on through the back and middle doors. I was squished in by the middle door. Seated in the seats reserved for the elderly and handicapped were 3 not so good looking Black girls. One had a baseball bat.

A Chinese girl was standing near them. One of the Black girls began to accuse the Chinese girl of staring at them. The Chinese girl had headphones on and was oblivious at first. The black girls got more nasty and racist, one of them accused the poor Chinese girl of pretending not to look at them through her " itty bitty eyes" pulling on her eyes own for emphasis.

Then, the girl with the bat began to threaten the Chinese girl and told her "If you look at me again, I'll beat your ass with this bat. Look over there."

By this time a White guy, who I see on the bus from time to time, started shaking his head.

He said to me, "I am sick of this shit. This bus is fucking crowded. How are we supposed to avoid looking at each other. Look at that girl with the bat, she's fucking asking for trouble. I almost wish she'd do it, cuz I'd love to take that bat away from her and beat her ass with it."

Of course, he left race out of the conversation.

The Chinese girl got off at the next stop. What else could she do.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's all thank the "great society"

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Urbanleftbehind said...

There needs to be an Asian on Black riot - soon. Get some triads in on this. Asians need to find a non-farty substitute for soy that gives them the body mass necessary for pummeling the s*&^ out of these you-know-whats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home