Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ghillie suits


My ex boyfriend, the hunter and taxidermist called me last night. He said he went pig hunting with a couple of friends. One of them was special forces.


He said the special forces guy went up on the ridge line where everyone and everything could see him. "He should know better," my ex said. This doesn't bode well for our mission in Afghanistan.


My ex got disgusted and took off to hunt by himself. (he always does this)


He was stting there in his ghillie suit when 4 big raccoons came walking along, standing on their hind legs and sniffing the air.


One of the raccoons pulled his lips back to bare his teeth and to my ex's surprise, charged him.


He said, "What was going through my head was that I did not want to shoot this raccoon and try to explain to my buddies that it had been in self defense."


The raccoon stopped the charge about 4 feet in front of him.


3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I saw that walking in the woods ... I'd blow it full of holes!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

It is the bastard love child of Cousin It, and the Swamp Thing (DC Comics). It also reminds me of the monster in the old Night Stalker TV series episode "The Spanish Moss Murders".
But you are right Jack, if I didn't know that there was such a thing as a "ghillie suit" it would be would be a "Lead Salad"!

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

Them coons is mean! One came after me once, on my own back porch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home