Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miss C helping stake the gay flag on twin peaks




My neighbor's grandson begged me to go with him and his grammies to put the triangle flag up on twin peaks to celebrate gay pride weekend. He asked and asked and he finally wore me down. So I went and had a great time. It was dangerous work ( the hill is steep and slippery, there is nothing to stop you from rolling down the hill to a certain death, and there was a lot of poison oak which I ended up getting on my ankles) but it was a lot of fun to work co-operatively to accomplish a goal. I felt like I was on an Israeli kibbutz. The flag was vandalized that night and everyone at work accused me of doing it.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Anonymous jack said...

From the way you're swinging that maul ... you're a lefty! :)

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Women and gays can monopolize pink for all I care. It's a shitty color. Blue is best and blue is for boys. Life's not fair (in colors as well as everything else). Get used to it.

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack I am ambidextrous! My left hand is much stronger than my right, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home