Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Voices of Iraq

I just watched the documentary Voices of Iraq. Sure it was a little propagandistic, but there's nothing wrong with positive propaganda in my book. We see enough negative propaganda from our own media and the Democratic Party. The Iraqis in the film had plenty of negative things to say about the American occupation, but the complaints seemed to be reasonable and true, so I have no reason to think that the positive things said about Americans are any less true. The film footage of Uday's men torturing people was very disturbing.. Iraqis are very goodlooking and very funny. When things get better in Iraq, I would love to visit there. I am unsure why the left wants to think that everyone hates us and that the only genuine Iraqis despise westerners. Since the Kurds love us, that must make them the biggest Uncle Tom's in the leftists' book. You would think that the leftists would support the Kurds, thay being the one group in Iraq that was the most oppressed of all. The leftists hate the US so much, thay feel so guilty for America's past sins, that they cannot conceive that others may see the US as a beacon of freedom and not the imperialistic monster the left imagines it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home