Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

It is not our time, but it will be.

I had a discussion with a Muslim friend some time ago. I said that since the Arabs are fatalists and believe that everything is predetermined by God, the Arabs should just relax and let things happen. I said that it was obvious to me that if God was on anyone's side, he was on the Jew's side as the Jews had won every war the Arabs had ever started aginst them and the Jews had enlarged their territory every time they won a battle against the Arabs. I said that God must want America, the most powerful country in the world, to be a friend to Israel. As for the Iraq war, the ratio of Arab to American deaths is seriously skewed in America's favor. Hell God kills more Arabs in Mecca in a few minutes than he does Americans in a month of war against an Arab country. Muslims are being exterminated on a regular basis, you have tsunamis, earthquakes and samsonite luggage working in tandem to bring down God's wrath on the Muslim people. One could be excused for thinking that perhaps, the Muslims are the opposite of God's chosen people. So, my friend said that he had had such discussions with his uncle in Jordan and that his uncle told him that "Now is not our time, but it will be." I guess they have to kill enough infidels and Jews to earn God's favor for some good things to start happening to the Arab people. About the only good things the Arabs have had happen lately were the Iraqi elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home