Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Palestinians are jumping for joy

It seems to me that the Palestinians enjoy the conflict with Israel an awful lot. They really only look happy when the Israelis have killed a few Palestinian militants or when they get the good news that a jew has been killed or might die. They really have no lives apart from the conflict. I see them all wild eyed and adrenaline pumped at funerals of militants they didn't even know. I am afraid that they are addicted to the rush they get from having a hated enemy. What would they do if they made peace with Israel. Living in peace just wouldn't be fun for them. The sound of rocket fire is like a sweet lullaby to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home