Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I hate to say this, but shouldn't men that go to war be a little bent out of shape when they get back home. I mean, for men in most Western countries, war is not a constant state of affairs. I don't think that it's a good thing for people to become nonchalant and unaffected by war. I am sure that there are quite a few Type A personalities in Iraq right now and war is a little easier for them. There are also some sociopaths that enjoy commiting acts of war. On the whole though, we want our military people to have just the right balance of commitment to duty and repulsion for some of those duties. It's probably a good thing for people to have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's only natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home