Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Stickers and an icecream cone!

I was sitting in the pharmacy at the hospital waiting to get a prescription filled for antibiotics for a kidney infection. I was all by myself and feeling very feverish and depressed. There was a cute little girl in the pharmacy waiting area with her mom. The mom took some stickers out of her purse and gave them to the little girl. She asked the little girl if she wanted the stickers stuck onto her dress. The little girl said, "Yes," and her mom put the stickers all over the girl's dress. Then she said, "After we get your prescription I'll take you to get an icecream cone." I looked at a woman sitting across from me and said, "I want someone to put stickers on my dress, and take me out for an icecream cone." The woman smiled at me, and said, "I'll take you out for an icecream cone."

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Arun said...

did u get ur Stickers & Icecream cone..

Childhood is bliss *Sigh

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Naresh Sabbani said...

prescriptions...ohh no...i will need more than cones if ever!

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

"Yes, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down in the most delightful way," said Mary poppins!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home