Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

All liberals look alike!

I work with liberals. In fact, I am only 1 of 2 conservatives out of about 300 liberals in my workplace. I have lived among these people most of my life and worked among them for 20 years. I can detect no personality differences between them. They all think alike, look alike, speak alike and have the same interests. They know absolutely nothing about the actual facts of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict (unless they are Jewish, then they know a little bit.) They know nothing about Iraq or the peoples of Iraq. They can't tell the difference between a Kurd and a Bathist. They are clueless about the gross human rights violations going on all over the world. They think that the sun shines from teachers' assholes. They think every alcoholic is a Vietnam vet or a victim of abuse/society. They think TV violence causes real violence. They think TV is bad period. They do not realize that the "right to privacy" and "freedom of information" are mutually exclusive. Not one liberal sees a bit of difference between first trimester abortion and late term abortion. Every person I have worked with has asked for a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble as a retirement gift. I am waiting to retire so that I can specifically request no Barnes and Noble gift certificate. They all hate George Bush and blame him for everything that's ever been wrong with the world. They continually elect liberal/Black mayors even though there has not been one liberal/Black mayor who has made any significant improvement in the schools or a dent in the poverty of a US city. They all think the French have all the answers. None of them know that I am a Republican. They all think the Christian right has taken over every aspect of the country and that all Republicans are members of the Christian right. They all believe in gay marriage. They all think American women are discriminated against. They all think that Muslims are an oppressed minority. They all love Bill Clinton and despise Clarence Thomas, although Clarence Thomas never molested anyone. They all believe in psycho therapy and chiropracters. None of the liberals look any different when they go to a fancy event. They do not dress up even for funerals or weddings. They have never worn high heels. I can count the ones that wear lipstick on one hand. One of my Black co-workers came to me the other day and said that she was starting to sell Avon products and that she was only asking the "pretty people that wore makeup" if they wanted to look at her catalogue. That was me and about 3 others and one of them is from a Latin country where every woman wears make-up. I never see any liberals when I go to McDonalds. (I exempt my Black co-workers, as they are Democrats but in truth very conservative) Liberals never dress to show any sexuality whatsoever. Their kids are generally very badly behaved. They do not participate when a Black person asks us to buy a soul food lunch for charity. They never buy raffle tickets or otherwise participate in any social activities other than the contingent of them that goes to the Gay Pride parade. One of the liberals has a daughter who won an emmy for her writing on a day time soap opera. When I congratulated the woman on her daughter's award, she grunted in embarrasssment and acted as if she had no association with such tripe. These people are so far removed from the norm and yet they use and manipulate the average American for monetary gain. I am sure the woman's daughter, a Harvard educated Jew, does not watch soap operas either. She just writes them and then belittles the people that watch them.

12 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

A couple days ago I had a revelation and your post is very timely in relation to my revelation. I have discovered that Liberals are LAZY. Dispite having all these radically irrational views THEY DONT VOTE!!!!They dont desire change they just enjoying bitching and making everyone around them miserable. I once had a "business ethics" professor who was so liberal she didnt own a TV or car, boycotted every corporation she objected to, read french literature to the class(in a french accent), insisted that cheap foreign labor was unethical because the workers werent getting paid as much as American workers and thought she was cultured because she drank Starbucks. (Actually most college professors are like this.) However did she care to vote, of course not. She didnt beleive in it. *sigh* I hate stupid people.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Adam said...

While I'm sure your use of "all" and "none" throughout this fairly pointless diatribe is meant for either comic relief or irony (neither of which is hit, to be honest), I'd like to invite you to take a look at me and my sisters. http://abluespot.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-sisters-wedding.html liberals all, makeup, I think we clean up pretty nicely. We all vote and not a one of us speaks french. I do, however, speak Arabic, have a firm grasp of the history of the middle east and go to church regularly. As for B&N, I used to work there, but no longer shop there. I prefer to spend my money in mom and pop book shops as I'd rather wait a couple of weeks to support a local business then buy a cheap book from a coorporation.

Then again, I've never known any conservatives who were easily swayed by facts, so I wont wait up for you to recant. (the use of "any" there was meant to be ironic of course)

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Ahhh exactly why i refuse to define myself as Conservative or Liberal, I have distaste for both extremes but I think I am a moderate conservative at heart.

 
At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam's knickers are in a knot! That means Miss C. is on to something here. Sheer brilliance, I say!

 
At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Clarence Thomas and molestation, libs always whine about that phony story about pubic hair on Anita what's-her-face's coke can. So any criticism of Der Shleekmiester's dirty laundry is inevitably met with the whole moral relativism bit.

 
At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.: Miss C, do you know how to use the linking/trackback feature? This post is hysterical!

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, Noah, Adam has his panties in a twist. Its always good when liberals get mad at you. But then they are mad all the time. But Adam is a West Point cadet and he is smarter than most liberals. He is also not a california bay area liberal and he is actually prone to conservatism, like his sisters who wear makeup. he doesn't realize that here in the bay area no self respecting liberal would paint themselves up. He also is a minority, most of who are socially liberal in that they like government programs for the poor, but have good family values and such. Not really the people I am talking about. Most of the liberals I know hate their families and have no kids!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Shobrawy most of the liberals I know are like your professor. I don't know one like Adam, although I wish I did.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Adam said...

Family values make me laugh. My older sister is on her second marraige, my little sister is a vegan hard-core Christian lead singer in a band (and her husband is a hair dresser), I got condoms for easter in high school and my mom's advice to me growing up was to have sex with a variety of people so I know what I'd like when I chose to get married. Then again, I guess my family had values...just different values than most.

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

trust me Adam, at least your grandma didn't take you to bars when you were 13, like mine did. If you came to live in SF you would be made to feel ashamed for going to West Point. The libs would make a sneery face at you when you told them you went there. I had two co-workers whose sons were in the Gulf war. We wore yellow ribbons for them as a courtesy to their mothers, who like myself were the lower clerical staff at the library. One day they had a librarians' meeting and these librarians came in to make coffee at our sink. One of them saw our yellow ribbons and sneered and asked us why we had them on and when we told her she said, "Oh my God!" in a disgusted tone like the women were evil for having sons in themilitary. I will never forget it. The other librarians gave us dirty looks like we were untouchable. Fuck em!

 
At 3:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-7 xiaozhengm
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
celine bag
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
michael kors outlet online
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Online
uggs on sale
Louis Vuitton Bags Original
michael kors handbags
Jordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
Air Jordan Shoes For Women And Men
hermes bags
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
michael kors bags
Abercrombie and Co Stoves and Awnings
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Authentic Coach Factory Outlet Online
ugg boots on sale
Louis Vuitton Backpack Purse
ralph lauren
fitflops
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
hollister uk sale
louis vuitton outlet stores
Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Handbag
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
louis vuitton handbags
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
Air Jordan 4 Green Glow
true religion outlet
Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale Cheap
Authentic Gucci Factory Outlet
cheap jerseys
Louis Vuitton Outlet High Quality
canada goose jackets
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'll just bookmark this web site.
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-8.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-7.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-6.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-5.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home