Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My mailman must be a Democrat!

I got a package from my Republican Party yesterday. It contained a beautiful photo of George and Laura (and a plea for funds, Lord knows they are desperate, I say, why throw good money after bad?) The President and his First Lady could not be more gorgeous. The envelope it came in clearly said, "Republican National Committee" and "Do Not Bend." Of course my mailman had jammed it mercilessly into the mailbox, bending it in several places. Lucky that one of my jobs is laminating library materials. I will painstakingly iron out the creases and preserve my luscious picture between hot sheets of plastic and treasure it forever! Take that lefty mailman! Foiled, ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home