Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

500 dirhams and a goat!

I went to see the movie, Babel, with my friend yesterday. At the beginning of the movie a Moroccan goat herder buys a rifle in exchange for 500 dirhams and one goat.

We were watching this very intense, emotional movie and behind us someone was munching and crunching and smacking and gobbling and rustling about.

My friend leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I think that billy goat the guy traded him is sitting right behind you." We both started laughing uncontrollably.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goats, marijuana, gay sex: the three main Moroccan industries!!! (We Spaniards buy them marijuana and gay sex...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home