Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Palestinians are to blame for their own suffering.

The Palestinians are responsible for the deaths of their civilians. They know that Israel is stronger and has much better weapons. They are like a dumb kid that torments a lion in a cage. The kid keeps poking the lion with a stick. One day the kid gets too close to the cage and the lion hooks a claw into a sleeve and pulls the kid up to his cage and bites his head off.

The Palestinians know that the US is Israel's ally. They know that the US is the most powerful country on earth. They also know that Israel for the most part tries to avoid killing civilians. Once in a while an Israeli rocket goes off target and kills a few women and children. Oops. For the most part, the Palestinians get away with baiting Israel mercilessly. They like to stir shit and get world attention. If they get blown up once in a blue moon, oh well, he that lives by the bomb, dies by the bomb. Why should I feel sorry for people who call for my death?

It's a puzzlement to me that the Palestinians even think that Americans would feel sympathy for them. Seeing the Palestinians dancing in the streets to celebrate 9/11 has precluded me from ever having to feel pity for them. They seem to enjoy killing and going to funerals too much anyway. Why deprive them of their fun. They are always trotting bodies out and waving them around like someone in a Monty Python movie. Some lunatic will run all over the place, carrying some kid's corpse, grinning like a possum eating a sweet potato, trying to appear as if he cares, when really the child is only a propaganda tool. They appear to be ecstatic in their rage. Besides, I am never sure if the deaths they claim are real, they lie and fake evidence all the time.

I will tell you true, I am pulling out all the stops here. It's gotten really bad when I can no longer feel sad at the deaths of children. If they want the killing to stop they should negotiate for peace, give up their right to return and act like civilized human beings are capable of. If they don't want to do that they can expect more civilians to be killed. Like I have said many times, if Allah is on the side of the Arabs, I'd hate to see the suffering he would visit upon them if he wasn't.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me add that the "poor" Palis always have money for weapons ... but they are starving, can't pay their civil servants etc.

When they don't have money for weapons ... then and then only should any aid be sent.

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You are correct Sir! I am sympathy impaired to a high degree.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home