Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

People are still scared of spinach!

Yesterday my co-worker, who is retiring as a librarian to pursue a career as an accordian player in a cajun band, took me to the museum for coffee. He gave me a box of See's chocolates, the creams, which are my very favorites. He also gave me a card, thanking me for being a good friend, colleague and confidante for 20 years, "(despite our occasional political differences)......" As we waited in line at the museum cafe, I looked at the trays of beautiful and delicious salads always displayed under glass. It was near closing time and two of the three salads were almost gone. The third however, a gorgeous spinach salad, lay heaped upon the platter, entirely untouched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home