Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, January 05, 2007

What can you get with a quarter?

Yesterday I was really pissed because the lunatic Black guy that walks around saying that Bush is strangling him, walked up to a little Mexican-American girl at my bus stop, stuck his face in hers and called her a "Greedy Mexican bitch" for not giving him the quarter he demanded from her.

This morning I was walking on a deserted street toward work. I had to walk around a huge Black guy in a dirty coat, who was walking very slowly and weaving all over the sidewalk.

I tried to squeeze by him. "Excuse me," I said and he stepped in front of me. "Pardon me" I said, and he stopped and looked me up and down.

"Can I have a quarter?" he asked.

"No!" I said.

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best defense for these people is offense. When I know ... and it's usually easy to tell ... one of these people are going to ask me for some change, I get off the first punch. Ask them for a dollar before he/she/it does. They always run away mumbling. Been told ... fuck you ... you crazy bastard!

Of course I'm a male. This may not work as well for a female.

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I could have kicked his ass, but I wasn't warmed up yet!

 
At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss C.,
Move to Texas and get your cc permit and carry a 45. No muss, no fuss, no need to carry loose change.

 
At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to move to Texas. Where do you recommend I live?

 
At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas is a great place. If you like big cities you can't beat Dallas, Houston or San Antoine.
We have forests, plains, deserts,
the Hill country, and the Gulf of Mexico. The food is great and the people are friendly. We even have a city just for Liberals called Austin. We can carry a gun. We have the death penalty and know how to use it. Once you become a Texan you'll understand. It's our version of zen.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I love San Antonio!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home