Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moonbats whine "Conspiracy theorists are making us look bad"

Lowering their IQ average so to speak. (notice I didn't type, "average IQ") Lord knows liberals pride themselves on being "smart." Being able to decipher subtitles in foreign cinema and all is a matter of great pride to them. They enjoy character driven plots, (not like we primitive rightists who prefer violence and lots of explosions, whoo hoo, with a simplistic easy to follow plot)

The left has high falutin tastes in literature too, reading Noam Chomsky, what have you.(I love his work on linguistics myself) Even though they run around at other times yelping about how IQ doesn't matter. Except in death row inmates, (some are just too stupid to die) and George W Bush,(he's just too stupid to live) but I have talked about all this before. I won't bore you all with the details.

Calm yourselves liberals, the conspiracy theorists are not making you look bad, you do a good enough job of that on your own. The veriest redneck in the hills of Appalachia can only gaze on in wonder at some of your antics. (trying to make a deaf baby with a turkey baster, for instance) The rednecks are scratching their heads and saying, "Hell, my wife's got more sense!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home