Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Don Kirshner's Rock Concert

I saw Bob Marley for the first time on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. His show was more hard core than the Midnight Special was. I wish someone would release them on DVD. I love Austin City Limits too. I love the Austin City Limits Taj Mahal concert and dare I say the Dixie Chicks one too. The Last Waltz is a great music documentary. My favorite performers in the Last Waltz are Muddy Waters and the Staple Singers. And I luvs me some Levon Helm singing, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww ... ACL.

I have seen the Taj Mahal one. It was great.

All time fav performance though has to be SRV.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I can play guitar better than Stevie. I would but I don't feel like it right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home