Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Some people are just selfish assholes

Monday, July 23, 2007

The other day as I was playing down at the marina with Wolfowitz, a particularly nasty tempered homeless guy, was sitting across the street from the water at a closed cafe imbibing alcohol. The marina security guard (the marina is private property) drove by in his truck and honked at the guy and told him to leave, whereupon the homeless guy deliberately threw his bottle down and broke it all over the sidewalk. He then hopped on his, no doubt stolen, bike and rode off in a snit. Because, of course, he should be able to spend the night drinking and pissing and shitting in front of a restaurant if he wants too. I have seen his, and his female equivalents, shitting in the doorways of day care centers.

As I walked Wolfowitz home I had forgotten about the broken glass. A couple was walking their tiny dog in front of me and saw the glass and picked up their dog to keep it from getting cut. They looked back at me and I was some distance behind them. They stopped to kick the glass out of the way so that my dog would not be cut as he is a bit too big to pick up.

Nice people!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... this ain't France. You can't just sh!t on the side of the road!

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

One would hope, but alas it is not so!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home