Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I was watching the mockumentary Gaza Strip

and I was feeling all sorry for the Palestinians. The Palestinian kids have a wily street smart way about them that is very endearing. But then they showed a totally staged, fake "chemical attack" supposedly perpetrated by Israel.

The kids involved in the set-up were writhing around and engaging in the most melodramatic acting I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard I was crying. This staged atrocity was totally unnecessary as the truth is more effective.

What was interesting is that this movie was shot pre-Iraq invasion and the Palestinians are constantly calling on Saddam Hussein to send rockets to take care of Israel and America.

At one point a Palestinian woman, upset about a blockade, says that "God willing, Israelis will get their just desserts!" It seems as if God has already given everyone their just desserts and the Israelis got the best of them.

7 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

palestinian=arab=muslim=worthless

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Not really

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

Really.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No!

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Okay, I apologize. (But I'm still right.) ;^)

 
At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaza Strip. Is that a club in the French Quarter with dancing Cajun females?

Gaza-Going gaga while gazing.

RaLph

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ralphie, I have not been to that strip joint, so's I dunno fer shure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home