Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Black men who make over $100,000.00 are content to let the government support their kids

4 years ago I had a cute White co-worker who became pregnant by a Black Oakland cop. I feel comfortable calling him a Black cop, because there is a Black Police Officers Association. Anyway when the girl had to finally take off work in her later months of pregnancy, the Black cop told her to go and get on Welfare, as he was not going to support her and the baby. This after demanding that she name the baby, if a girl, after his mother. This cop worked a lot of overtime and made a lot of money.

So I told my co-worker that when she applied for Welfare, they would ask the name of the father. She would have to deny knowing who the father was and say that she had slept with multiple men. I thought it would not be wise for her to deny the cop as father to her child. Also, she was proud of the father anyway. So she was not willing to do that and told the cop, who then threw a royal fit.

All the Black women at work were mad at me, because I had made my co-worker make a Black man angry. They, of course, would never rock a Black man's boat. They would lie and cheat and steal for their useless men, content to let the government support their kids in order not to upset their delicate mens' sensitivities.

My new hairdresser is a Filipina. She used to be married to a Black guy. She has a daughter who is so gorgeous she makes Alicia Keys look ugly. My hairdresser works 14 hour days, She had breast cancer and still worked during her treatments. The other day I was getting my hair cut when her son called and asked her to take him and his sister for Korean food after she got off work. Then he called back and said that their dad was coming to get them. My hairdresser told her son to ask their dad to take them for Korean food. The kid told her he knew his dad would not take them. She hung up and told me the dad never takes the kids anywhere that costs money. Pretty typical.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Black Police Officers Association"

If these people want to be "judged for their character and not the color of their skin" why in the hell do they continue to keep their skin color an ongong issue!

This COP of all people should be forced to pay his fare share of this childs support.

If he doesn't off to the hoosgaw with all the other dead beat ... I can't bring myself to call him DAD!

IMO he is conspiring to commit welfare fraud even asking this woman to do such a thing!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

You know what, he ended up marrying her, because she valued herself and did not give in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home