Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Miss C's passin'

Today at the bus stop I saw my former next door neighbor. She has no idea that I am a conservative.

She is quitting her well paid job as a college financial aid advisor and is going to train to be a stewardess for Alaskan Airlines.

Before the training she is going to give up her apartment and take a trip to India to meet her new son in law's parents. After she returns from India she will have no place to stay so she is moving in with her sister and brother in law until her training begins in January.

"I don't know how I will be able to stand living with them," she complained bitterly to me this morning. "They are conservatives," she sneered.

Hmm, I thought, but they are nice enough to give your ungrateful ass a place to stay.

"Well, I said, since you are a liberal, I guess it's up to you to be tolerant of them."

"Yes," she said in a tone of extreme martyrdom.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger Cooth said...

Oh the horror!! That poor woman having to stay FOR FREE with conservatives. I hope she lives through this atrocity. What if they convert her? Will the liberals come in, take her (against her will, of course) and re-program her?

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

The conservative sister is always taking her camping too. Oh how she suffers.

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

She's got the bread to traipse off to India but not to put herself up in some extended stay motel while she's in training?
Well, maybe that's the way to live. Sure beats the cramped watching every penny life us raised not to freeload on others get to live.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home