Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yeah, I'm sure, but what movie's playing?


Miss C does not patronize this local theatre because it is owned by an unpleasant, psycho, uber lefty who regularly bashes Bush and other Republicans on the marquee. He obviously does not want Republicans there anyway.
However, it is a nice theatre and right-wing co-worker went there to see the monster flick, Cloverfield, which he enjoyed very much. While he was there he snapped this pic for the blog.

5 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Speaking of movies, I just saw 3/4's of There Will Be Blood. Walked out when my ass started to go numb. It's not that it's a bad picture, it just didn't grab me. The standard Hollywood dark picture of capitalism. Totally predictable in terms of it's sympathy, or rather lack of sympathy for the DD Lewis character, who, in my benighted opinion, is a heroic example of rugged individualism, warts and all.

 
At 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ... I agree the bitch should be impeached ... repeatedly!

Her buddies in the ME would have impaled her by now.

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, mi amor, I can't leave comments on your blog. Something is up with the secret code thingy, as in it does not reveal itself to me when I go to the comments section of your post. Please to feex it Sir!

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turned it off ... should work now.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Shurkran, Ya Habibi!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home