Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, January 21, 2008

They know not why!

Friday I walked into a heated discussion between my co-workers over President Bush. Three of them vociferously stated that "Bush was the worst President ever!"

"Clinton is my favorite President" one said.

"He's mine too!" the rest stated firmly.

"Oh really, I asked. Just what did Clinton do that made him so all fired great?"

Silence was my answer.

"Come on, I said. What did he do that you all liked so much? What exactly made him a good President? Give me one example."

They all began to stutter like Porky Pig.

One of them tried. "Uh, I can't think of anything exactly, but I can look it up on the internet. If you give me some time, I know I can find something"

Since they couldn't think of anything, I said, "How about Welfare reform? He did that."

Liberatarian co-worker said, "Wasn't that something the Right liked him for."

"Yeah, I said, we sure did, and the Left is suppposedly mad about it."

"Well, he needed to do that," Black Democrat co-worker said. "Those women on Welfare just sat up in front of the television watching soap operas all day."

"Straight from the horse's mouth," I said. "You said it, not I."

"How about bombing Bosnia? I asked. Did y'all like it when he did that?"

They were flummoxed I tell you. None of them had ever even heard about that. They were like, "Hunh, what's a Bosnia?"

3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

A Bosnia is a downward dog Herzagovinia.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Dude ya got it all wrong!
A Bosnia is one of those cool, little Japanese trees. DUH!?!? ;P

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger staghounds said...

No, it's a Sarajevo with the left hand turned in, fingers crossed.

He invaded Haiti, too. And blew up that penicillin factory in the Sudan.

Oh, and presided over the Cole and Kenya Embassy bombings.

Face it- a hundred years from now, he will be known for just one thing. Well, one thing about nine times...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home