Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are boys better at science?

Everyday on my way to the bus stop, I pass 2 kids on their way to school. A brother and sister about 7 and 8 years old.

This morning they were both helmeted and riding push scooters. I stepped aside so they could pass me on the sidewalk.

As I did, I overheard the boy say, "Albert Einstein."

His sister said, "Who?"

The boy said, in consternation over his sister's abysmal ignorance, "You know, Albert Einstein, the first scientist ever born."

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Boys are better at everything. Next topic.

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well they have tests for such things and I beat all the boys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home