Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Supersize me!

The perfect Democratic ticket is, Al Gorge Himself, for Prez, and Michael Moore, More, More, as Vice Prez. It would be like Roman times. They would eat and regurgitate and eat some more. Think of the many White House dinners they would host.

All our energy problems would be solved. We could just hook up Al and Mike to methane collecting butt tubes and we'd have all the gas we need to power the world.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

I like fatness. Fatness is good. Some of Picasso's best work was done in his early Rose Period when he reveled in the depiction of fat and skinny circus performers. The world divides up into the whale people and the monkey people. The Irish produce some great whale types: Jackie Gleason, Rosie. A lot of Jews are small, gnarly, monkey types: every guy I ever met named Manny was a monkey. Quite a few huge enormous women have very delicate facial features. And tiny feet. Fat and skinny: they complement each other. The only semi-unpleasant experience I ever had with a fat man was on a train in France. It was one of those grand vitesse trains with a swanky dining car. Anyway, since I was alone I was seated opposite an enormous Frenchman who wasn't all that happy about having a callow young American seated opposite him during the very important, almost religious, act of eating lunch. Nothing really happened but I found the combination of his bulk and attitude intimidating. Fin.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

I wonder how long it would be before they created a committee on the hazards of "White House Gas Emissions"?
heh-heh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home