Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bay Area Americans are soo liberal they will step on the blind and elderly to get a seat on the bus

This morning a blind lady, with whom I regularly ride the bus, came to the bus stop with her guide dog. When the bus arrived, the driver slowed in front of the blind lady, then, for some reason, pulled a ways past her. All the able bodied people waiting for the bus saw an opportunity and pushed in front of the blind lady and rushed up the stairs.

I was royally pissed off so I said. "Christ, people, let the blind lady get on first!"

"Thank you, the blind lady said. People have no manners, anymore."

A few people came to their small senses and backed away from the stairs so that she could board.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice the same sorts of things in Minnesota. Although here there's more of a passive-aggressive rage. You can't help but notice it in the way people drive. I never ride the bus, so I can't comment on how the disabled are treated in that regard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home